Charles City News

Posted on: September 9, 2015

ADA grievance procedures


If you have an ADA grievance you would like to file, please contact the city's ADA compliance officer, John Fallis, at 641-257-6300 for the appropriate form and procedures. Or you can access the form on our website on the engineer's page within the permits and handouts section.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Charles City News


Ignore the hype, don't flush a wipe

Posted on: March 27, 2017

Letters from HomeServe

Posted on: March 23, 2017