Business License


Certain business licenses are issued at city hall, such as tree trimmers, peddlers, mobile food vendors and solid waste collectors. For a mobile food vendor permit application, click here.  Please contact city hall at 641-257-6300 for questions on licensing and the requirements and fees for each one.
The state of Iowa regulates all electricians, plumbers, and HVAC business licenses.